Nor-Cal Overhead, Inc., will remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the Shelter in Place Notices published 3/16/2020 by all local county Health Services per item 10-f-ix and 10-c Nor-Cal Overhead, Inc. is exempt from the Shelter in Place to provide safety, security, and essential construction infrastructure to homes and businesses in the Bay Area. Our sympathy goes out to those aﬀected by COVID-19. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and employees. We have been closely following the guidance provided by the CDC and have put measures in place to avoid the possible spread of the virus.
What we are doing for your beneﬁt:
- We have told our employees not to come to work if they have any symptoms of illness or if anyone in their household is sick.
- We’ve instructed all of our technicians and drivers to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers at their homes or businesses. They are practicing regular hand washing and have been provided hand sanitizer. They have also been told to keep a safe distance from customers of at least 6 feet. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (such as no handshakes and not sharing pens).
- Additionally our employees will not be ride sharing to/from a job site.
- All regular touchpoints such as door handles, phones, etc… are being sanitized regularly.
- We have closed our customer service oﬃce to the public and not allow walk-in customers. Our oﬃce staﬀ is available to fully service customers via phone and/or email.
What you can do for our employees:
- If you have a service call scheduled and you or someone in your home becomes ill please alert us. This also applies if you have come
- in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. We can make necessary repairs or replacements without our customers being present. We are also happy to reschedule your appointment.
- Repair and replacement authorizations and/or any required signed documents can be sent and received via email.
- Keep a safe distance away (at minimum 6 feet) from our technicians. We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating the spread of the virus.
- Make sure we have your cell phone number and email address so that we have multiple ways to contact you in case we urgently need to reach you.
- We understand these types of repairs and replacements you are seeking are unforeseen and we remain available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to provide emergency services to ensure our client’s safety and security of their homes and/or businesses.
Nor-Cal Overhead, Inc.